For more than 30 years – mould making and plastic injection moulding
The company was created in the beginning of the 1970s from a mechanical
workshop that specialised in the construction and repair of tools,
mainly for agriculture. The idea of making a plastic rake, which
dates from the same period, was subsequently expanded into an extensive
product range, and constitutes an important pivot for the company down
to the present day.
At the same time, the company specialised in the plastic injection
moulding process and proceeded to develop many other plastic articles
through the years. The experience gained since goes into all
projects and processes.
Main areas of application include household appliances, the building
trade, the cable industry and the aforementioned garden tool
Our activity is based on comprehensive technical know-how in processing plastic, from mould making to injection machines.
We design and build components “according to the rules of the plastics
trade” for our customers, make the corresponding moulding tools in our
workshop, and produce the articles in the injection moulding
Our quality system monitors all phases of production from goods in to the end product.
To this end, we use the latest high technologies:
- Computer aided component and tool design and manufacturing (CAD – CAM)
- Numerically controlled machines in tool manufacturing (Hermle U630T, Hermle UWF721, Charmille Roboform 31, etc.).
- Computer-aided injection moulding machines equipped with
fully-automated peripherals (extraction robots, sprue pickers, side
mills, tampon-print ...)
- Modern measuring instruments in quality assurance.
- Central material supply with dry air dryers in the injection moulding department
- We process all current thermoplasts (except for PVC) and produce
components of 0.5 g to 750 g on machines with a locking pressure of 50
to 210 tons (July / 03).